Here’s what you can do to help:
- If you live in one of these thirteen communities, please get out and vote YES on April 1st.
- If you live in or near one of these thirteen communities, please volunteer your time!
- We need folks to go door to door and drop off literature.
- We need to get the vote out via virtual phone banking from home.
- We need volunteers to hold signs at busy intersections to help get the vote out.
- We need people to write letters to the editor in support of our push to get the money out of politics.
If you’re ready to help save our democracy, please email us at Wisconsin@MoveToAmend.org
Ninety-Six percent of Americans think it important to reduce the influence of money in politics. Yet many of our representatives are ignoring their constituents while continually voting for policies that help the monied special interests at the expense of most Americans. But we will not rest until we fix this corrupt system of legalized bribery.
Over 500 towns, cities and other organizations across the U.S. have already passed resolutions calling for a constitutional amendment, including twenty-eight Wisconsin governments and sixteen state legislatures. Once enough states press Congress on this, they will be forced to act.
Thanks for all you do!
Wisconsin Move To Amend